Monday, September 10, 2012

“WHO OPENED THAT DOORA??”

Madison’s new obsession is opening and closing doors. I am not sure how she got started on this, but everywhere we go she has to open and close the doors. There is one little problem….she can’t reach the handles. However, she wasn’t going to let this stop her. She now carries around a stepstool to all doors to open them. She is so smart and amazes me everyday with her determination and will to do whatever she puts her mind too. THATS MY GIRL!!! She also wants to know “WHO OPENED THAT DOORA??” when someone opens the door she just closed. It is the cutest thing because she says it with the most southern accent (that is why I spelled door with an a).  This Miss Priss teaches me something everyday and I hope I have as much drive to do what I put my mind to as she does.
 IMG_6284-001 IMG_6286-001 IMG_6288-001 IMG_6291-001                                     IMG_6294-001  IMG_6295-001

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is......Madison is so so so beautiful! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously Sarah ... Madison is so adorable! I love how her spunks shines through these photos :o) It is amazing how they figure things out! Just today Caden was practically head standing in the kitchen sink to get the drain plug in ... I had to look the other way! Our Little Ones are a perfect example of what determination can bring!!!

    ReplyDelete