Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Potty Training Update

We have been potty training for awhile, but just this weekend took the plunge and started with only big girl panties and no more pull ups (except at night time). It went well, but I was very nervous about her going to school like this. Yesterday, was her first day at school with big girl panties. She did GREAT!! She had 1 accident while on the playground. I figured this would be when she would have one, if any at all, because when she gets playing hard I think she forgets. We are so proud of her!!! This picture was on the way to school yesterday. She is just way too cool for school in her BIG GIRL PANTIES!! Today, we went back to school to have her class picture taken. She has done so well today with the big girl panties as well. I think she is getting the hang of it. I can’t believe my little girl is wearing panties!! Keep up the good work BOO BOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyy for big girl undies! So proud of you Maddy girl! Love u xoxo

    ReplyDelete