Friday, September 7, 2012

BIT- "Ballerina in Training"


We have started dance class back up and Madison is having a ball. I am so glad we were able to find a class that fit into our crazy schedule. There are only 3 girls in her class, so they get lots of one on one training. There will be an actual recital, at the end of this class, in the Spring. I am already nervous about this part. However, there is no denying the fact that she is the cutest ballerina around,so no matter what she does on stage, it will be cute and good. Here are some of her moves from today.


Since she did so well today, we took her out to lunch. At lunch, she decided that her pony was hungry as well.


2 comments:

  1. She is going to rock that recital! I just know it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is too cute!! I want to get Aubrey in dance class!! Where is she going? I can't wait to see the girls playing together Saturday at Aubrey's birthday party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete