Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Back to School Night

Last night, I went to Madison’s Back to School Night. It was great! I got to meet a lot of the other moms and see what they will be doing through out the year. I am so excited about her new school and all that they will be learning. Her teacher “Mrs. Belle” wanted each of us to sign up to bring a snack one month that goes along with what they are learning, so I signed up for October to bring something orange and something triangle.  We shall see what I can come up with.  They also had lots of artwork around the room that the kids had been working on that we hadn’t seen. Yet again, I forgot my camera, so I took one with my phone. This was Madison version of herself. I thought it was pretty good as some kids had their mouths near the eyes. I can’t wait to get some of this home and hung, in her playroom, on her new MASTERPIECES wall.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment