Friday, August 31, 2012

My little Cocky!!

So I know most of you know, but yesterday was the opening of college football. YES!!!! We love college football in our family, even though we pull for the rivals in the state. It seems as if USC (yes, the real USC) always plays on opening night the past few years, so last night they played an SEC rival Vanderbilt. I thought it would be perfect for Madison to wear her Gamecock attire to school to help support them for their first game.  She looked so darn cute in it!! She got so many compliments on it at school. I had to snap a few pictures yesterday for you all to see. And yes, the Gamecocks did WIN last night, even with a hurt quarterback. I was so glad to see my boy Lattimore back in action and looking  pretty darn amazing. Can’t wait for the next game!! We are off to Atlanta this weekend to see Clemson play Auburn for the hubby and Paw Paw. This will also mean some ATL shopping and dinning!! We are going to try and take Madison to the aquarium, which I have heard is amazing. Talk with you all later! Have a great weekend! GO COCKS!!

                  IMG_6089-001 IMG_6092-001

IMG_6093-001     IMG_6115-001      IMG_6129-001  

IMG_6148-001 IMG_6155-001 IMG_6158-001 IMG_6167

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Too cute! I love how the bow and the shoes match, too. Have a great long weekend.

    ReplyDelete