Thursday, August 9, 2012

Ballerina in the making!

We had Madison’s last dance class on Monday. They allowed the parents to sit in the room and watch. You know me—I was there watching and taking MILLIONS of pictures. Madison did such a great job!! She has come so far in these 8 weeks of class. We have gone from her standing around and watching to now doing everything. I mean we now have a little girl who is constantly sashaying around our house or anywhere she is. I think she makes one darn cute ballerina if you ask me!! She had so much fun and learned so much that I decided to sign her up for dance class this school year. After this class, they will have an actual recital. I mean is my little girl growing us to fast or what??
 IMG_5812-001 IMG_5809-001IMG_5815-001 IMG_5824-001 IMG_5830-001IMG_5829-001  IMG_5835-001
























3 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!!!!!!
    I can't even stand the cuteness!!!!!! These videos and pics made my night!!!!! That Madison is just the sweetest, cutest, most adorable girl in the whole world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    Those are all the hugs and kisses I want to give to her!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? she is THE CUTEST little ballerina EVER! omg! I am with Lyla on wanting to smother her in hugs! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am joining the chorus- this post should come with a cuteness warning!

    ReplyDelete