Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First Day of 2K

Today, was Madison’s first day of 2K at her new school.  She was so excited and ready to go and play. I had all these good intentions of getting all these pictures outside with her walking to school, but nature had other ideas. It was raining this morning, so I will get those shots another day. Here are a few from this morning. I also decided to bring her teachers a little something. I think it turned out pretty cute!! I will post more pictures later of her classroom and such. I can’t believe my baby girl is in preschool.

 IMG_5956-001

        IMG_5954-001                             IMG_5965-001            IMG_5972-001                                      IMG_5986-001

IMG_5984-001

 

 

Madison had a great first day of 2K. When we went to pick her up, she did not want to leave.  She ran to the doll house and didn’t want to let go of it. I am so glad she had so much fun. Mrs. Belle said she did so well. She went right to sleep on her nap cot and didn’t move. She did say that she was one of the first ones up, but just stayed on her cot and talked with the boy next to her.  She also went potty at school and didn’t have a single accident. WE ARE SO PROUD OF HER!!!

 IMG_5988-001 IMG_5989-001 IMG_5991-001 IMG_5998-001 IMG_6002-001  IMG_6007-001

3 comments:

  1. gosh. Madison is THE cutest thing!! I love seeing all her pics!! beautiful, Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! And is that pencil vase from Pinterest? Do you have a source I can see, I'd love to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it is on pinterest. Here is a link to one. I did something pretty similar. http://amandaparkerandfamily.blogspot.com/2011/08/tutorial-teacher-pencil-vase.html

    ReplyDelete