Saturday, June 23, 2012

Peanuts and Paul

These are 2 of Madison favorite things: boiled peanuts and her Uncle Paul. This girl can eat some boiled peanuts. I used to think no one would ever eat more than Craig, but I think I have found the person that can….. MADISON!! She also LOVES her Uncle Paul. He is so good with her. He comes over often to play and just hang out with her. Madison is always asking to go see him. Yesterday, we were shopping and she wanted to get him something….so we did. I am interested to see if he likes it!! We are headed to Disney World this week!! Madison can’t stop talking about it. She is so excited!! I can’t wait to see her sweet and happy face when we get there. I am also very excited that we finally get to meet sweet Lyla and Emma. It just so happens that they will be visiting their grandparents in Orlando the same week. We are planning on meeting up at the Animal Kingdom!! Can’t wait!!

 

IMG_5101IMG_5104-001

 

               IMG_5114-001       IMG_5111-001

You may be wondering if I do her hair like this…the answer is No, but it is cute….She wanted to be just like her Best Buddy Mackenna!  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment