Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ballerina Madison

Madison had her first dance class last night. All she has been talking about, since we got her ballet shoes, was “dance class”. She was so excited that she even took a few naps with her dance shoes in hand. She is going to be taking dance with her friend Ashley. However, Ashley could not go to the first class, so Madison didn’t know anyone. I think she did pretty well for it being her first dance class and not knowing anyone. She didn’t cry when we dropped her off, which was great. However, she did sit there and take it all in most of the class. We were able to watch her from a one way mirror they had, so I was able to capture this short video of her taking it all in. By the end of the class she was up and participating more. I think I will not send her in her tutu next time as it was a little massive on her. I think she is one cute ballerina!! I tried to get some pictures at the house before we went, but all she wanted to do was spin around and play.


         IMG_4963-001 IMG_4969-001 IMG_4972-001


 

1 comment: