Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother’s Day

Today was definitely not the easiest day for me, but Craig and Madison made it so special. I am still not able to say to much as my heart is still broken. I will share more information as to what I am talking about in other post when I feel the time is right.  We started the day with a delicious Peach French Toast (you can find it on my pinterest page) breakfast courtesy of The Jones’ and The Kinard’s. Then, we headed out to the grave site to spend sometime with my sweet and precious Bennett. This was hard for me, but it was the most important thing for me to do today. We then headed over to Craig’s parents house where we had a nice lunch and relaxed for awhile. We ended the day with our dear friends The Theling’s. It was so fun to see Grady and Madison play together. I hope we can get them together again soon!! Happy Mother’s Day to all the wonderful MOMS I know!!

IMG_4721-001

2 comments:

  1. So glad you enjoyed the breakfast! It smelled yummy baking :) we love y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two look gorgeous together! You are so blessed to have a daughter. I love my boys and wouldn't change a thing now...but from time to time I do think about things I will miss out on that only mothers and daughters share. Still praying for your precious family. :)

    ReplyDelete