Sunday, September 11, 2011

Shoe Addiction

Madison is starting early with her momma’s shoe addiction. She loves to try on shoes. It doesn’t matter what size or whose they are. I think it is so cute to see her put them on and try and walk around the house. She actually does pretty well with my shoes…Craig’s shoes on the other hand are just way to BIG for her to walk around in. However, she still tries. Here are some pictures of her with our shoes this weekend in the midst of our birthday party filled weekend. Two of Madison’s friends Atticus and Connor turned one, so we got to celebrate with both of them!! She had a great time. She is our little party girl!! I forgot my camera for the parties, so unfortunately I do not have any pictures of her and her precious friends.



IMG_2949-2 IMG_2950-2 IMG_2951-2IMG_2965-2 IMG_2964-2 IMG_2957-2

No comments:

Post a Comment