Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of School

Today was a big day in the Condon House-- Madison had her first day of school!!   I think Madison was more ready for school than I was ready for her to go to school. Needless to say …she did great!! We dropped her off and in she went….no problems and no tears shed. I was a little worried with how she would do with not taking a nap until 12:30, but she did fine. Craig went to pick her up and she was so excited to see him.  On the way home Craig gave her some lunch….when he got home she had fallen asleep with a french fry in her mouth. I guess she was tired. Madison got a stamp on her hand at school and walked around all afternoon pointing at it and smiling. I think she had a really good time!! Thank you Mrs. Mary and Mrs. Francis!! Here are some pictures of us dropping her off this morning.:

 IMG_2930 IMG_2931 IMG_2932  IMG_2934 IMG_2935 IMG_2936    IMG_2940

No comments:

Post a Comment