Monday, September 26, 2011

Love to PINTEREST!

So now that Pinterest projects 1-3 are complete….here are project 4-6…..Wow…..PINTEREST is VERY addicting. Project #4 is my fall wreath for the front door. I was able to complete this one on the car ride to Greenville. It was very tedious, but worth it! Project#5 is the coat hooks for Madison’s playroom, so I have somewhere to hang her backpack for school. This project by far has taken the longest. It still is 100%, but will do for now. Project #6 is the soap dispensers I needed for the downstairs bathroom and kitchen. This by far has been the easiest and quickest project.  I went looking for the mason jars with the zinc lids. The only ones I could found were $20—sorry not going to pay that for a homemade soap dispenser, so I settled for the regular mason jar.  Hope my addiction is not rubbing off on you!!

Project #4 – Yarn Wreath

Pinterest Inspiration-

 

My Wreath-

 IMG_3098   IMG_2875

Project #5- Coat Rack

Pinterest Inspiration-

My Coat Rack-

IMG_3095

Project #6- Soap Dispenser

Pinterest Inspiration-

 

My Soap Dispenser-

IMG_3119

No comments:

Post a Comment