Friday, September 25, 2015

Bye September

September seems to be flying by------- that being said I need to catch up. We had an awesome girls night last week at Candlefish. We got to make our own candles in whatever scent we wanted and drink wine at the same time!! SCORE!!! So fun and my candle smells amazing!!
 
 
That weekend we had a group date night at The Granary for restaurant week. We had good food and even better drinks!! I love these girls so much!! Here is a little selfie stick action.


 

 
I always think these craft projects with the kids are a great idea when I buy them and then.......... I second guess that decision--- well anyways, they had fun painting their pumpkins and  they did turn out super cute!!. But now I am trying to figure out how to get paint off the porch floor. Any suggestions?? I have tried mineral spirits and goo gone.



Madison's school had the Fun Run as their fundraiser last week. I was a little nervous because they were wanting them to run 30-35 laps and I know Madison gets tired quicker than most kids. However, this girl always amazes me. She finished the fun run and wanted to keep going and even do it again the next day. She is one determined girl-- who is not going to let anything stand in her way!! Go Girl-- we are so proud of you and all that you accomplish.




Miles is loving school!! He wants to go everyday and PLAY with Anson-- he says. He is so lucky to have his cousin in his class this year. They are going to be super great friends  I know. He has, however, been coming home covered from head to toe in sand. These pictures from his teacher explain that. This boy loves him some sand!!








No comments:

Post a Comment