Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Dwarfism Awareness Month


October is dwarfism awareness month, so I like to try and spread a little love and knowledge this month. I have a link on the side that goes into depth about Madison's form of dwarfism achondroplasia, if you would like more information. The main thing we want people to know is she is just like every other kid just a little smaller. Her heart, brain, and personality are overflowing and so amazing. She lights up every room she goes into and can put a smile on your face in no time-- As I am sure you can tell through all of her pictures!! This girl is going to do amazing things!!


            







2 comments:

  1. Hi Condons! I have been following your blog for quite some time. Madison is lovely. My beautiful grandaughter, Zoey also has Achondroplasia. She is the light of our lives. Zoey will turn three in November. Her mom (my amazing daughter) Beth Rogers Rooney is quite the advocate as well. These children will do amazing things as they have amazing parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!!! Thank you so much for commenting!! They are going to do amazing things for sure!!! I hope to meet your sweet family some day!!!

      Delete