Monday, September 21, 2015

Big Boy Bed

Miles has been getting out of his crib for a while now, so a few weeks ago we dropped the mattress all the way to the ground. We thought there was no way he could get out now-- well we were mistaken. Saturday while we were watching the game and he was "napping" we heard a knocking at his bedroom door-- yes he climbed out somehow. So right then we converted the crib to a toddler bed. I thought there would be no way he would stay in and nap. Well, I was wrong again-- he climbed in and layed down. This made me a little sad knowing he was not my baby boy anymore. No more crib=no more baby boy. He has been doing great!!! He was so proud of himself after that nap!!
I guess I need to start working on his big boy room. 


Thought this was too cute not to share-- Madison was the leader at school and got to share some of her likes-- this girl loves to shop!!
  


No comments:

Post a Comment