Friday, August 14, 2015

Summer Go To’s

This summer has been HOT, so the kids and I have lived in shorts and flip flops. Here are some of my summer go to’s that won’t break the bank. You all know I am a sucker for a good deal.  What were your summer go to’s??

 

Tory Burch Flip Flops

I seriously wear these everyday—they go with just about every outfit. You will definitely get your moneys worth,

Mossimo Jean Short

I love these shorts. They are such a lightweight and reasonable everyday pair of shorts.

Native Shoes

Miles lived in these shoes this summer. We had them in 3 different colors. It is so nice because you they can get wet and when they get dirty you just wash them off.

Mossimo T Shirt

I love Mossimo t shirts. They come in so many different colors and are super comfy. Oh yeah did I mention super reasonable???

Boyfriend V Tee - Mossimo Supply Co.

 

Urban Outfitters Initial Bar Necklace

This is the perfect everyday necklace that goes with everything. Such a simple yet perfect necklace.

Havaianas Flip Flops

Madison has lived in her havaianas gold flip flops this summer. They are so comfortable and stylish for little girls. I also caved and bought a pair!

Havaianas 'Slim' Flip Flop (Toddler & Little Kid)

Havaianas Animal Slim A…

No comments:

Post a Comment