Monday, August 17, 2015

First Day of Kindergarten

I still can’t believe this day is here--- where has my baby gone???? Her alarm went off at 6 and she popped out of bed and was ready to go. She was so excited!!!!!!! I hope this excitement never ends and that she has an awesome first day! I hope she makes wonderful friends that last a lifetime!!! I am counting down the minutes until it is time to pick her up!!!! I know time will fly and in just a few short years she will be off to middle school and then high school and then college. I will cherish this moment and want to remember it forever because they are only this little for a sec. We love you baby girl—ok so how long until I can pick her up?
IMG_6765 copy                  IMG_6780 copy  IMG_6783 copy                  IMG_6786 copy
IMG_6796 copy

1 comment:

  1. She’s looking so cute on her first kindergarten day. I am glad that she was happy to leave for the kindergarten. My son will also start going to Phoenix pre-k from next month. I hope he’ll not feel jittery on the first day.

    ReplyDelete