Wednesday, July 29, 2015

MIA

I know I have been MIA, on the blog, over the past few months, but I promise I have good reasons!! The main reason is this:

IMG_6549 copy2

1 week after Morgan was born we closed on our new house. The moving process has been long, but we are finally all unpacked and everything is put away. People thought we were crazy moving a week after having a baby, but we got it all done! I am now working on little touches in each room. This may take awhile, but I can’t wait to share it all with you all. Craig has done so much on my to do list that  I want to show it all off. I will be back later with a home tour or at least a few rooms at a time.

                  IMG_6558-1IMG_6555-1

The second reason for being MIA is adjusting to life with 3 kids. We are finally on a pretty good schedule, which I know if going to change once school starts back. I am not sure I am ready for the early mornings, but I am definitely ready for school to start back. This also means more time to spend blogging and catching everyone up on what is going on with the Condon’s.

The last reason is we have been just plan busy. We have been traveling a lot. I did post a few times with some pictures, but we have been all over the place this summer. We love to travel, so it has been a blast!! The sad part is now that Madison will be in school—we will have to leave the traveling for the summers.

I promise to be more present on the blog now!! Hope y’all have had a great summer!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful place and great website you have here! We have to figure out a way to get together sometime since you are so close. See you soon, Ryan and Heather.

    ReplyDelete