Sunday, July 12, 2015

Key West 2015

We spent the week in Key West and all I have to say is eat, eat, eat. We did a lot of eating!!!! They have some yummy food and drinks!!!! I had my fair share of key lime pie and  mojitos!! We rented a condo right on the water with some of the best views of Key West! We did a lot of relaxing and swimming.  I was very surprised with the small amount of beaches they have and the ones they do have aren’t really that nice. We did most of our swimming in the pool. We changed it up one day and rented mopeds!! All I know is that I am not cut out to drive a moped. I will leave it at that!! It as so nice to just chill with the family. We did miss Uncle Philip and Minna. Madison had the best time with her Uncle Paul.  She loves him so and I love to see them together. We don’t get to see him that often now that he is living in Nashville,so we cherish every minute we do get with him. Can’t wait for our next family trip!!

key west 53Key West 2015 017Key West 2015 053Key West p6Key West p9Key West p10Key West p2Key West p16Key West p18Key West p15Key West p26Key West p27Key West p28Key West p29Key West p33Key West p21Key West p35Key West p36Key West p38Key West p46

No comments:

Post a Comment