Tuesday, July 14, 2015

3 Months

3 Months and growing fast. This month we have got her on a good feeding and sleeping schedule. She has also found her feet and loves to play with them. I believe she is hard core teething as her hands are always in her mouth. Also, she has successfully rolled from her back to her front. We did a lot of traveling this month and she was such a trooper. I am loving how laid back and happy she is.

IMG_6450 copy 2IMG_6471-2IMG_6472-2

 

IMG_6500-2

IMG_6518-2IMG_6523-2

3 comments:

  1. Such a small world. ... so happy we got to meet at the pool today. I am not a blogger but I love instagram. .. lynch_jen. Happy I was able to meet 2 of your sweet children

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice to meet you too!!! I will look for you on instagram-- I am STRSC83

      Delete
  2. Such a small world. ... so happy we got to meet at the pool today. I am not a blogger but I love instagram. .. lynch_jen. Happy I was able to meet 2 of your sweet children

    ReplyDelete