Wednesday, January 30, 2013

20 WEEKS

Well, it seems as if just yesterday we were finding out we were having a baby and now we are half way there (lets hope it closer to a normal length pregnancy). We had the big anatomy scan today and it went well. Our fella was a little over active, but we got it all done. We got some cute 3D photos. I still think that these pictures are amazing. It seems as we have an above average(on his measurements) fella!! We are starting to think of names as Madison says “who is that??” when she points to my belly. She has been calling him Bennett, which is totally understandable. We just try and tell her that she will have 2 baby brothers!! I am thinking we need a name quickly to help her understand. I have a special surprise in the works for our sweet Bennett. Once the weather turns nice again, on a day I have off, I will share it with you all!!  My cervix is looking good and they seem to see no issues at this point. I am still getting my weekly shots and will continue this until week 36. Please continue to pray for us and for a safe delivery of a healthy baby boy!!

20 WEEKS_18 20 WEEKS_8 20 WEEKS_10 20 WEEKS_12 20 WEEKS_15

2 comments: