Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Like Mother Like Daughter

I wasn’t convinced that this would happen so young, but I definitely see it now with Madison. Here are just a few examples….

IMG_5536-001

1- My Love for PURSES

I don’t think her stroller could handle any more purses-- Do you?? She loves to carry them all around. She is my little MISS PRISS. I guess she has seen me put my purse and shopping bags on the stroller so many times that she has to do it too!!

          IMG_5554-001           IMG_5547-001

2- My Love for TAKING PICTURES

As you probably can tell by now—I LOVE TO TAKE PICTURES!!!!  Madison does too. I think we will  have to get her a real camera for Christmas. Just don’t think the Minnie one, which she LOVES, will cut it too much longer.

          IMG_5565-001          IMG_5559-002

 

3- My love for SHOES and PAINTED TOE NAILS

I love my shoes. I have to say this is definitely my weakness. Madison, I have to admit, LOVES her shoes too.  She has great taste as well. When we go to the shoe store, I swear we can’t leave there without at least 2 pairs of new shoes. She has almost caught up with me in the number of shoes she has. She now also has to have her toe nails painted.  When it starts to come off, she comes to me and ask to have them painted again. That’s my girl!!

IMG_5568-002

2 comments:

  1. I totally covet Madison's shoes!! I can't wait until Sabela's feet are big enough for styles like that, and she stops taking shoes off every time I put them on her.

    ReplyDelete