Friday, February 10, 2012

Diaper Genie

I think I have stressed the point about how much Madison LOVES to change diapers. I couldn’t get over this girl yesterday. She came into her playroom…..put a pillow on the floor….got her rabbit, a diaper, a glove, and a wipe…..and began the LONG process of changing it’s diaper.  She concentrated so hard on it and it had to be just right. I think it took her about 10 minutes to get it done.  It must have been a messy one because she even got the glove out towards the end. Overall, she does a pretty good job. I think this time she had the wrong end of the bunny in the diaper…but oh well!! I was able to catch some shots of her diaper changing process. I have to say I think she is pretty good at it for only being 23 months!

 IMG_3880-1 IMG_3881-1 IMG_3882-1 IMG_3886-1 IMG_3890-1 IMG_3896-1

2 comments:

  1. She'll be ready when that baby gets here! Put her to work! Adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loolk at that angel! She is all ready to be a BIg Sister! Yayyyyy! Maddy! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete