Monday, February 27, 2012

2 Year Check Up

We had Madison 2 year check up today. She did very well. She did not have to get any shots, since she was caught up on all of them. She did have to have her finger pricked, which she didn’t really mind. They ended up having to do that twice because the first one came back low as did the second one. They sent us to have some blood work done for these low numbers and everything came back just fine except the hemoglobin was low. They are thinking it is due to a virus she had a couple of weeks ago, so we have to go back in a week to have it check again. Other than that she scored a 100% on her test. She was 25.5 pounds ands 29.5 inches tall. This put her in the 50% for weight and .2% for height (she was on the charts!).

Yeah! No shots!

2 comments:

  1. So happy everything went well! Do your doctors use Achon charts or AH charts?I know you said she was on the charts but I am assuming u meant AH charts. Madison looks Tall for an Achon child. I remember I thought that when I first saw her. Lyla is a PEANUT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. He uses a AH chart. I have an Achon chart at home I use. Lyla is the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete