Tuesday, November 15, 2011

LPA Mountain Weekend

This weekend we went to Maggie Valley for our first LPA event. We were very excited. However, when we pulled up to the lodge….we were a little taken back as it was very RUSTIC. We made the most of this and had a great weekend. We were close to Cherokee, so we went to Harrah’s Friday Night and ate at Paula Dean’s restaurant. It was not as great as I was hoping it was going to be, but it was still good. Madison loved the banana pudding!! We got to meet a lot of great people from our region over the weekend. All in all it was a great weekend despite the rat torn toilet paper and rat droppings on our towels :(

 IMG_3458 IMG_3460 IMG_3471 IMG_3484

1 comment:

  1. Ok, first of all I would've freaked out if I went some where and it was disgusting! I definitely would've left and you probably wanted to leave too! But it was your first LPA event and so you wanted to give it a try! So nasty with those " droppings"! Yuck! LOL I love Paula Dean! I wish she could cook for me every night! I love that comfort food and all that BUTTER! Hopefully next event will be better!

    ReplyDelete