Saturday, November 26, 2011

My little TURKEY!

We had a very busy Turkey Day….We first went out to my family’s farm and hung out with them. my brother got a new puppy, which Madison adored. They tried the infrared fryer this year and it turned out really YUMMY!! After we left there we headed to Nana’s house for the Condon party. There were so many kids there and Madison had a blast playing and entertaining them all!! We were all stuffed and slept well that night!!

 

 IMG_3495-1 IMG_3498-1 IMG_3507 IMG_3512 IMG_3513

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah!!
    I was so excited to see that you had a blog when we got your Christmas card in the mail, which was beautiful!
    I had no idea Madison had dwarfism, she is just the CUTEST little thing!!!! I know Aubrey just loves her!
    I loved reading all your posts and seeing Madison wear her zebra swimsuit from Aubrey :)
    We need to get them together sometime soon, they would have such a blast playing!!
    You're doing such a great job blogging, I had the best intentions of continuing the blog but just got overwhelmed! I need to start ours back up though! :) Hope to see you soon... let me know if you'll be at church sunday so i can load the highchair up!
    ~Amy

    ReplyDelete