Friday, July 7, 2017

Sweet Summertime!

To say we have been busy is an understatement!! We have been all over the place and are having a  blast! I am going to so a June recap here to save myself some time!! We have been having lots of pool  time at the house, which I am loving and so glad we took the plunge an put the pool in!! The kids are in it EVERY day!! I also attempted to take the kids to Folly Beach by myself, which was a waste of time. Miles just wanted to leave the entire time because he was “too dirty” he said. I made him stay for 30 minutes because I didn’t just lug all this stuff out here for nothing!! Last week I had an amazing Rodan and Fields girls beach trip!! It was so nice to get away for a  few days with the girls to relax, play, and learn!! These women were all so inspiring and make me love this decision I made 9 months  ago to start my own business!! Since I was already in Florida we headed to my parents new place in Ponte Vedra for the week!! Wow—Florida is HOT! We spent most our time in the water. They have an amazing splash park as part of the community as well as the beach which isn’t too far away! We also ventured to St. Augustine one day. We are not back in Charleston for a week before we head out to Nashville!! Summertime is flying by!





























No comments:

Post a Comment