Saturday, February 25, 2017

HAPPY 7th Birthday!!

I think I need to take a minute to grasp the fact that my baby is now 7!! I can’t believe it. She is such a happy, sweet, loving, smart, funny, and talented girl! I am always amazed at what hurtles she has overcome with no complaining or sadness. She continues to open our eyes to what an amazing life she will have and how nothing will ever stop her from doing what she wants too. She is on the Stiles Point Tennis team and loving it!! She has so many friends that love her for who she is!! She is excelling at school and doing it with pride and determination. They aren’t any hurdles to big for her to overcome and this makes me so happy. We can’t wait to watch her shatter more barriers that come her way and see how she makes her light shine through!! She has such a sweet soul and loves life to the fullest! Happy Birthday Baby Girl!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

IMG_0003-text3IMG_0001-matte

IMG_9950-sunIMG_9951-bw

IMG_9951-sunriseIMG_9959-bwIMG_9959-sunflareIMG_9962-cropped2

IMG_9962-bwFavorites

No comments:

Post a Comment