Friday, October 28, 2016

I am your SKIN CARE girl!

I2707a0e4f1902a1a123ea0043f03e3f9

I have been using Rodan + Fields for over a year now and I am in love with these products, so I thought that it just made sense to jump on board with them. I have started a business and would love to help anyone with their skin care needs. Here is a  link to my website https://sarahcondon.myrandf.com/ This company was founded by the same doctors that started pro active! There are so many different products – there is something for all skin types—even men!! I am becoming obsessed with the renewing lip serum and the micro- dermabrasion paste, but my go to is the redefine  line with some acute care.  I have samples of the micro-derma abrasion paste if anyone would like to try it! It can be used on your feet, hands, face etc. It is amazing. Both of these would make great stocking stuffers too!! You can shoot me an email, sarahcondon83@gmail.com also with any questions or if you would like to get anything I can help with that too!! Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment