Monday, August 1, 2016

Scotland-Ireland Trip

Wow-- is all I have to say about Scotland and Ireland. My dad has always wanted to go there and play golf-- so for his 65th birthday that is just what we did. People thought we were crazy traveling over seas with 3 kids, but yall-- they did amazing on the plane!! As you can see-- they slept a good bit of the plane flights!! YEAH!!! They also adjusted very well to the time difference.

We flew into Edinburgh, Scotland and then traveled around Scotland for a week. Man this place is amazing. We went to St. Andrews, which I have always wanted to do. We spent a night in a castle, which was awesome and went all through the highlands. My favorite was Isle of Skye. You want to talk about breath taking-- Isle of Skye was amazing. We also hit up Loch Ness and went to The Open.

We then boarded an super cool ferry-- a mini cruise boat if you ask me-- and headed to Ireland. We then spent a week traveling around Ireland. We hit up Dublin Zoo, Waterford, Ring of Kerry, and the Cliffs of Moer.

I am sure I missed a ton, but I will let the pictures tell the rest.  All in all-- the kids did awesome and loved seeing all the wildlife, castles, and parks these countries had to offer. A trip of a lifetime!






























No comments:

Post a Comment