Monday, April 18, 2016

Lately

It seems like a while since I posted last, so I need to play catch up. Madison has been working on learning to tie a shoe and I think she has finally mastered it!! This video was from one of the first times she did it and now she is faster and better and tiring all the kids shoes on the playground!! 😜


Morgan is walking all over the place and getting into everything!! She loves playing with Miles abd Madison. She is eating anything in sight and loving the whole milk!! This girl can eat now!! Wow!! Her personality is coming out more and more. She loves to wave and smile at everyone!! 
                 
                            



Miles is being Miles!! He beats to his own drum and loves every minute of it!! He is a happy go lucky kind of kid!! He is currently trying to decide what kind of birthday party he wants-- minions or super why!! We shall see!! 
                                 

                    


I am currently trying to prepare myself for Bennett's 4th birthday this month. Gosh 4 years. Wow! I remember 4 years ago and thinking man what will life be like when this birthday comes around-- and now I know. It's  the same-- still wonder what he would look like, what his personality would be, and miss him so much more today. Gosh, I  can't wait to kiss those cheeks of his!!

I am also starting to make a list of all we will need on our vacation this summer with the kids and family to Scotland and Ireland. I need to start now so I am not doing it all last minute and forget something!! Any tips on traveling international with little ones??  I have purchased a huge carry on so I can be prepared on the plane!!

This weekend I also had my 15 year class reunion-- I mean what?? 15 years?? That's crazy-- it was so fun catching up with everyone and let's talk about how nice The Restoration hotel was and the restaurant had the most amazing view of Charleston!! Wow!!


                     

No comments:

Post a Comment