Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Baby is 4

I can’t believe my baby girl is 4. She is such a sweet and fun loving girl. She is the best big sister and friend. I hope that this next year is filled with fun, laughter, and lots of love for her!! PS- She is very proud that she is 4. She is going up to everyone and telling them she is 4.

We had a fun filled day of swim lessons, lunch and cupcakes with her bestie Alex, jump castle fun with neighbors, and dinner at Mellow Mushroom with family. My parents gave her this awesome playhouse, which she loves and has already “moved” into. She wants to spend every waking hour in it!! I am so glad we decided to build it on the porch, so she can just play her little heart out in it. We (Craig's parents and us) gave her a jump castle. She had a blast in it yesterday. As usual, she filled it with baby dolls and random toys. What a special and fun day for a special and fun princess!!

IMG_2208IMG_2223






2 comments: