Friday, July 12, 2013

Miles’s Nursery

I have been dragging my feet with getting Miles’s nursery finished. I am still not 100% complete, but pretty close. I have been obsessed with the Serena and Lily Ben Collection bedding since Madison was born. I just love the colors and knew this was the perfect choice for his room. It worked well, since we already had the orange chair from Madison’s nursery. Also, we really didn’t have to get much since we had all the furniture from Madison. I did get a new light fixture and side table. Craig built the book ledges and wall ledge. If you are wondering about the paintings……My mom did the giraffe and elephant and Madison did the other on the ledge(not sure exactly what it is, but it looks good). Aren’t they awesome!! I thought this was a special touch to have the artwork all done by family. We can’t wait for him to start to use it!!

IMG_8760-001 IMG_8731-001  IMG_8761-001 IMG_8763-001IMG_8759-001

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, sweet nursery! I love it!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What great colors choices, and the artwork is such a special touch.

    ReplyDelete