Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Maternity Pictures

We had our maternity pictures taken when I was 34 weeks back in May. I am absolutely in LOVE with ALL of them. It was hard for me to narrow it down to put on the blog. Again, Tamara’s work is AMAZING!!!!

Sarah Condon Maternity Session6  Sarah Condon Maternity Session2 Sarah Condon Maternity Session5 Sarah Condon Maternity Session7 Sarah Condon Maternity Session8 Sarah Condon Maternity Session9 Sarah Condon Maternity Session3Sarah Condon Maternity Session11 Sarah Condon Maternity Session12 Sarah Condon Maternity Session17 Sarah Condon Maternity Session20 Sarah Condon Maternity Session21 Sarah Condon Maternity Session23 Sarah Condon Maternity Session25 Sarah Condon Maternity Session31 Sarah Condon Maternity Session33

4 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous, mama, and I love the family shots. I think I have those same boots and also wore them while pregnant until I couldn't get my swollen feet into them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freakin beautiful!!!! Love, love every pick!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah you are glowing in all these pictures! Crazy beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete