Thursday, May 2, 2013

Caterpillar Picnic

Madison has been learning about metamorphosis at school this month, so each  class had 4 caterpillars that they are watching turn into butterflies. PS-- It is the cutest thing to listen to her say metamorphosis. At the end of the month, they had a Hungry Caterpillar picnic at the park to release the butterflies. However, Madison’s class had NO butterflies yet. She still had a good time playing with her friends on the playground. Her teacher made their class these cute t-shirts to wear so they all would match!! They did, eventually, turn to butterflies a few days later!!

PS- I was trying to get a halfway decant picture of Madison and me and this is what I get!! However, she looks way better with that silly face than I do with my swollen 8 month pregnant face!! Just saying!!

    IMG_8178-001 IMG_8186-001 IMG_8160IMG_8166-001IMG_8192-001 IMG_8198-001 IMG_8200-001

No comments:

Post a Comment