Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting ready for Halloween

Madison insisted on being Minnie Mouse for Halloween, so I set out to find her the perfect outfit. I found a few around town, but none that came in her size. This is when I turned to my trusty partner ETSY. I think it turned out so cute and she can totally wear this again not just for Halloween!! I wanted to try it on her, so here is a sneak peak. I am going to paint her nose black and go all out for Halloween, but you can get the idea. She loves it!! I also have been working on decorating (or sort of decorating) the house. Here are a few things I have done so far.

   IMG_6520-001 IMG_6521-001        IMG_6532-001 IMG_6538-001

4 comments:

  1. that pumpkin is adorable! Are those stickers on it? If so, I'm totally stealing your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops forgot to say how adorable Madison is. I love the costume so unique. I was too excited about the pumpkin! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is the cutest Minnie Mouse I've ever seen! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary-- Those are stickers. I used my silhoutte machine to cut them out.

    ReplyDelete