Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pinterest Round 3

I have been a little slack with my Pinterest projects lately. I have been doing LOTS of recipes, but not so many DIY projects. Just thought I would post what I have done so far this year. I do, however, have lots of started projects that have not been completed. I need to try and finish these before this baby comes. I love me some PINTEREST if you can’t tell !!

Project #12 Valentine’s Treats

Inspiration

LOVE this for Valentine's Day!!

Mine

IMG_3919

 

Project #13 Balloon Wreath

Inspiration

birthday wreath

Mine

IMG_4253

*This picture was taken after it had been on the front door for a couple of weeks….(sorry)

 

Project #14 Yo Gabba Gabba Treat Bags

Inspiration

yo gabba gabba goody bags

Mine

IMG_3685-1

 

Project #15 St. Patrick’s Day Treats

Inspiration

I'm so lucky to have you in my class!

Mine

IMG_4166-1

 

Project #16 Spring/Summer Front Door Wreath

Inspiration

scalloped felt wreath

Mine

IMG_4250

1 comment: