Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Yo Gabba Gabba

What a great show!! Today GIGI, CC, and I took Madison to see Yo Gabba Gabba live at the performing arts center. I wasn’t sure how she would react, but she LOVED it!! She was waving at all the characters and dancing. It was a very good show and it kept her entertained the entire time! (PS She loved all the stuff that kept falling from the sky) Everyone from the show was there including DJ Lance and Biz! It is so much fun to watch her have such a good time. I hope them come back to Charleston real soon. Thanks to Ann, I was able to get her shirt done in time!! Thanks again GIGI for the tickets.

 IMG_3313IMG_3319 IMG_3315 IMG_3316    IMG_3323

2 comments:

  1. Yo Gabba Gabba is so cool! My goddaughter Katie loves that show! So happy Madison enjoyed the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I guess if I use my phone I can leave a message, odd.

    ReplyDelete