Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Paper or Plastic??

Today Madison had her first MRI. They had to put her to sleep in order to get this done since it takes about 1.5 hours, which I was nervous about. Since they were putting her to sleep this meant that she could not eat breakfast, which I thought was going to be harder than it actually was. The hardest part for me ended up being when they were putting her to sleep. I just started crying when I saw her reacting to the anesthesia and fighting it. She did very well with the whole process and boy was she hungry when she woke up. When we got home Madison found her latest craze…….PLASTIC BAGS…. and was back to her normal self playing and laughing!! She will carry the bags around the house for HOURS!!! She looks so cute trying to carry them all at once. Cheap toys!!

IMG_2502  IMG_2506 IMG_2504IMG_2501

No comments:

Post a Comment